Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yummy and free!


Magpies. If you have never had the pleasure of eating any of their cakes and cupcakes, wait no longer. They are having a big grand opening for their new location tomorrow night and they will have free sampling of their yummy treats. There will also be a band, face painting, balloon animals, and a fun table (whatever that is). It's from 5-9. I am so sad that I will not be able to go. Daniel's parents are coming tomorrow afternoon and I think we will be too busy visiting them at the cabin where they are staying (which is not close to Magpies). I hope some of you can go so I can live vicariously through you. If you go, you will not be disappointed. Go eat some cake!

1 comment:

Beth said...

ERIN!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU!!!!!!! I was so excited to hear from you!! Finn is the cutest EVER (well other than mine :)) Can't wait to keep reading......