Friday, November 14, 2008

Tag...You're it!

So, I got my first blog tag! What an exciting day! You can thank my friend Laura for this next post full of things you probably didn't know about me (and maybe don't care to know). However, I will warn Desi, Natalie, Mary, Katy, Sara, and Laura C that question 23 asks me to tag more people, and well...tag you're it.

(Sorry, Laura, I stole some of your answers, but they are exactly what I was thinking. Great minds think alike)

1. Do you like blue cheese? No. Blech.
2. Do you own a gun? Um, no. But I do have a funny video of me shooting a gun for the first time a couple of years ago. I'll have to post it.
3. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? None. It just ruins the taste of the Dr. Pepper.
4. Do you get nervous before doctor Appointments? No
5. What do you think of hot dogs? Veggie dogs are good.
6. Favorite Christmas movie? The Christmas Story.
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water
8. Can you do push-ups? If I must.
9. Age? 29
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring
11. Favorite hobby? Reading
12. Favorite Actor? I don't know, but I was absolutely in love with Keanu Reeves when I was 12.
13. Do you have A.D.D.? no
14. What's one trait you hate about yourself? It's hard for me to make decisions.
15. Middle name? Elizabeth
16. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: 1-I need to put the clothes in the dryer. 2-I need to stop blogging because I think Finn just woke up. 3- I need to stop blogging.
17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today? A present for Jula's baby shower, fruit, gas
18. 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Izze, Dr. Pepper.
19. 3 Current worries? Getting everyone's Christmas presents...that's about it. I don't worry about a lot.
20. Favorite place to be? On a beach
21. How did you bring in the New Year? Asleep - I had a very small baby this past new year.
22.Where would you like to go? Anywhere I haven't been already.
23. Tag three to six people... Desi, Natalie, Mary, Katy, Sara, Laura C
24. Do you own slippers? Nope.
25. What shirt are you wearing? White tank top under a brown cardigan sweater.
26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I've never done it before, am I missing out?
27. Can you whistle? Used to. Not so much anymore. Wonder what happened there.
28. favorite color? Blue.
29. Would you be a pirate? Absolutely. I would love to sail in the open ocean. Though, the stealing and fighting are downsides for me.
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? "Aeroplane" by the everybodyfields
31. Favorite girl's name? boy's name? Boys: Finn. Girls: Dylan, Cedella
32. What is in your pocket? One penny
33. Last thing that made you laugh? A story Daniel told me about his childhood antics. It involved melting a GI Joe.
34. Best bed sheets as a child? Strawberry Shortcake.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Car accident - Hurt my hip and couldn't walk right for over a month. Or any one of my three broken bones I incurred throughout my childhood.
36. How many TVs do you own? 1
37. Who is your loudest friend? Laura Newton
38. How many dogs do you have? One. His name is Pi.
39. Does someone have a crush on you? Daniel
40. What is your favorite book(S)? The Fountainhead and Jane Eyre
41. Where were you born? Nashville
42. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate with almonds
43. Favorite Sports Teams? The Vols!
44. What songs do you want played at your funeral? I have honestly never thought about that.
45.What are you doing at 12 A.M.? Sleeping
46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I need to pray.
47. Do you live away from your home town? Where are you currently? Not too far. Memphis is my home town.
48. Do you like to celebrate the holidays? Absolutely I do.
49. Do you own/use exercise equipment, if so what kind? Free weights.
50. What do you think of this long list of questions? I've just wasted a lot of time.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah, you just wasted a lot of time, but wasn't it worth it? Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. And, kudos on being a fellow Dr. Pepper addict. It rocks!

Amber said...

Erin, last we talked you were thinking of going from veg. to vegan... you mentioned veg. dogs and that got me thinking... what did you decide? Also, we need to talk sometime about Fountainhead... I can't suggest it for church bookclub, but am dying to talk about it!