Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hola!


Costa Rica


Argentina

Buenos dias, mi amigas! So, for those of you who don't know, I love to travel. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to do much of that over the past few years (money, work, kid). However, since I'm turning 30 next year, I'm rewarding (or consoling) myself with trips! I will definitely be going to Costa Rica with my lovely husband. I also plan to go to Argentina and possibly another short trip with some friends I met in college. Anyway, to prepare for my trips I am trying to learn Spanish and have found a wonderful website that has free beginner courses in quite a few languages. The courses are supposed to be completed over a 12 week period. The site contains audio, video, and various activities to help you learn. So far I really enjoy it. If anyone else wants to learn Spanish, let me know so we can get together and practice. Hasta luego!

2 comments:

mary said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! Costa Rica and Argentina should be fabulous. I want to learn Chinese after we get back next year--thanks for the tip on the website!

Beth said...

First of all, I am so jealous....er I mean excited for you!! Secondly, I CAN'T BELIEVE you commented about the Heartbreak Hotel, because I swear I just told that story last night!!!!! Crazy!!