Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Last night

The book club last night was great fun, although it did take us an hour and a half before we finally got around to discussing the book. It was good to just get together with the girls (Ashlee, Mandy, and Desi) and chat and eat cupcakes. I'd also like to give a big thanks to all the husbands who watched the kids. We couldn't have had our fun without your help. We are tentatively planning to meet next on Dec. 18 at Desi's house. Our next book - Wuthering Heights. Start reading!

3 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

I am so asd I missed out! Next time for sure I wont be a slacker! Cant wait for Saturday!!!!!!!

The Quayles said...

YAY! I loved being there last night, and I was pleasantly surprised when I came home and realized I hadn't bought Jane Eyre, i bought Wuthering Heights! I'm going to start it as soon as I get done with the last one!

nbarnes2 said...

for what its worth i totally checked out wuthering heights last week from the library even though nobody told me too! oooohhhh i am so in the same mood y'all are evidently.