Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend, Part 1

Sam Quinn and Jill Andrews from the everybodyfields


I haven't posted in awhile because I have been super busy having super fun. I had been looking forward to the past weekend for over a month. So, my weekend got started a little early. Thursday night I had the pleasure of going with Taylor to see the very wonderful the everybodyfields. They are from Johnson City, although most of them now call Knoxville home, I think, and they create beautiful music. One of my favorite bands, especially live. The two acts who opened up for them, Katie Herzig and Erick Baker, were pretty good also. All in all I was very pleased to spend 4 hours at the Bijou listening to great music.

1 comment:

Katy Beth said...

Ug....so jealous! But I'm glad you had a good time!