Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Homemade Pizza


... well sort of. I love farmer's markets. I'm kinda addicted. Luckily there are only 2 farmer's markets (instead of 6) going on now since the season is coming to a close. At the one on Fridays at the Laurel Church of Christ there is a lady who makes wonderful breads, granola, muffins, and pizza dough. The name of her business is Hillside Bakery. I bought some of the pizza dough this past Friday for the first time, and Daniel and I made pizza with it tonight. It was fabulous. The dough is not cooked. You just freeze it if you are not going to use it within the next day. She has whole wheat and regular crust. I got the whole wheat. It's great for those of us who do not have time or do not want to take the time to make homemade dough but still want homemade pizza. It was very yummy. Finn liked it too. Go check the Hillside Bakery out at the market, but go soon because all the farmer's markets end this month and will not be back until April! What will I do!

No comments: