Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend, Part 3



Saturday was really busy. I left the house at 8:30 and went to the gym for a couple of hours. Then, I met some friends at Tomato Head for lunch in preparation for the big event - Twilight. After eating, we saw the 1:00 show of Twilight and I loved it! We were all ready to see it again right after it ended. A lot was left out, and it felt rushed at times, but the two hours were over before I even realized it. We all agreed that the movie should have been 3 hours long. After that I got a haircut and then headed home. I didn't get home until 6:00! What a day! I have to give a big thanks to my wonderful husband for watching Finn all day so I could go have fun. Thanks Daniel! You're the best!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Sounds like such a fun weekend! I think you should post a picture of your new hair cut. :)