Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

We celebrated Thanksgiving in Memphis at my parent's house this year. I ate way too much, but the food was so good! We also exchanged Christmas presents with my family and we got a new digital camera (finally!) with which these pictures were taken. Finn got to eat his first Thanksgiving turkey and he really liked it.

This is Finn on the Memphis to Nashville leg of our return home. I wish I had that set up!

I took this picture outside the Quizno's near Crossville to document the snow, but you can't see any in this picture! I promise that if you were there in person you would have seen snow on these trees. It was actually quite a beautiful site. Hello December!


Finn has amazing bed hair. The top one was taken on Sunday in Nashville at my friend Whitney's apartment after he awoke from a nap. The bottom one was taken on Monday after waking up from his first nap after arriving home.

4 comments:

Katy Beth said...

Lol...I like the hair! Glad you had a good trip!

mary said...

Love that hair--very impressive!

Laura said...

He is so cute. Love the hair.

nbarnes2 said...

jackson has those pjs. used to have similar hairdos. and still needs to meet fin. maybe we'll run into you at the christmas parade.