Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lotta Jansdotter





I had to put up at least one post on my blog about my favorite designer - Lotta Jansdotter. I was fortunate enough in June to go to a launch party at her Brooklyn studio for her new book, and I got to talk to her and her family and the members of her very small staff. They are all very kind (and very creative) people. I absolutely love her stuff and would buy everything she put out if I could afford it. However, she has published two fabulous books, Simple Sewing and Lotta Prints, that teach you how to make beautiful things all on your own. If you are looking for a gift for someone or yourself, checkout her website. Happy browsing!

4 comments:

mary said...

Cute stuff--thanks for the tip!

Katy Beth said...

Isn't she awsome?! I love her!

Laura said...

oh i like this stuff! i really like the cover for the plant pot. that is neat. i would've never thought of that.

nbarnes2 said...

i totally have that book and love it. so simple. i haven't made much from it but the bag i constantly use was her design. wow. thats so crazy awesome.