Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Favorite thing: Green & Black Chocolate

I love chocolate and Green & Black chocolate is some of my favorite. I'm telling you this now so you can start dropping hints in time for Valentine's Day. You can buy it at some Kroger stores, Whole Foods, or Earth Fare. And while we are on the topic of chocolate ... for those of you who live in the Knoxville area, Magpies is having their monthly cupcake tasting this Friday night from 4 - 7. The flavors this month are Chocolate Covered Cherry, White Chocolate Strawberry, and Red Hot Chocolate. Hopefully, I'll see you there! (Did you know that in the new issue of the Rachel Ray magazine she names Magpies as one of the best places to get cupcakes in the entire nation?!)

4 comments:

The Quayles said...

I'm so there for the cupcakes! Are you and Daniel going? Maybe we can make it a double date. Also we were so busy this weekend I never got to try the crepes so we'll need to do that, I've been craving them since you told me. Any idea when you want to have book club?

Marla said...

OH yum!! If only I didn't have gestational diabetes. ***sigh***

mary said...

They have this chocolate all over the grocery stores here in London! We even have some Green&Black hot chocolate at home. Tasty!

Katy Beth said...

Oo! I might just have to venture out for that!