Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ah, Spring!

I love living in Knoxville during the spring. It is so beautiful to see all the flowering trees everywhere. I love the dogwoods and redbuds. However, my favorite bloom of the season is just beginning to show itself. I love wisteria. Heaven for me includes being surrounded with wisteria. I love the heavenly scent that drifts from its blooms. My friend lives across the street from a house with a big tree in front that becomes covered with wisteria every spring. It is my dream tree. Any dream house of mine would include this tree. I plan to make many visits to this tree since its owners are so kind as to share its wealth with others. So, if you are looking for me this spring, just follow the wisteria. I'll be roaming among the blooms somewhere.

2 comments:

nbarnes2 said...

beautiful.

Lindsey Rose said...

Oh TN in spring is one of the best places in the world! Love IT! Hope all is well with you guys!