Monday, March 30, 2009

Busy (but aren't we all?)

I have really been a blog slacker lately. I finally have caught up on reading everyone's blogs and am finally updating my own. I just haven't seemed to have the time lately. Nap time is the only time I seem to get anything done. So lately I've been spending that time cleaning (we seem to be entertaining people a lot lately), sewing (I want to open an Etsy shop and make quilts for my friends that are getting married), or learning Spanish (I leave for Argentina in 3 1/2 weeks. Yay!). However, tonight I vowed to stop neglecting my blog, and I also wanted to know how all of you were doing. In all this catching up, I found that my friend Laura had tagged me, so ....

Here are the 8's
Rules:
1.) Post rules on your blog
2.)Answer the 6 "8" items
3.)Tag 8 of your friends

8 favorite shows: (Hopefully canceled shows count)
The Office (of course)
Seinfeld
Lost (Sayid killed Ben! My head is spinning at the paradox that has just been created. )
Ugly Betty
My So-Called Life
Pushing Daisies (So sad it got canceled)
The Facts of Life
Fraggle Rock

8 things I did yesterday:
Went to church
Made a key lime pie
Cleaned the kitchen
Gave someone a ride to church
Had dinner with my mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, and of course, Finn and Daniel
Ate yummy zucchini bread my visiting teacher gave me (thanks Kristie!)
Ate yummy Challah bread that Kelly brought me (I was a very lucky girl yesterday)
Conducted Primary

8 things that I look forward to:
Argentina!
Hiking 40 miles of the Appalachain Trail with Daniel in May
Finn walking
Grad School...not any time soon
Having another baby someday
Opening my Etsy shop
Going to 3 of my friends weddings in the next few months
Going to the temple

8 favorite resturants:
Tomato Head
Chez Guevara
Stir Fry Cafe
Pizza Kitchen
Mellow Mushroom
Rosepepper's in Nashville
The mediterranean restaurant in Oak Ridge (can't remember it's name, but so delish!)
The French Market

8 things on my wishlist:
An iphone or blackberry
To learn to rock climb
To have time to do all the sewing I want to do
Unlimited texting
To learn as many languages as possible
To travel to every country or at least as many as possible
To have all my kids embrace the gospel, get married in the temple, and endure to the end.
To serve a mission

8 people to tag:
Desi
Amber
Lindsey
Beth
Katina
Marla
Eliza
Kristie

3 comments:

Amber said...

Erin, It was funny that you put looking forward to Finn walking after you and Daniel hiking 40mi of the trail... as if Finn would be walking it too! What restaurant in OR??? The one by the hospital? Why don't I know about a yummy mediterranean place? Oh, and we liked "pushing daisies" too! I wonder why it didn't get popular

Sara said...

ohhh, I can't wait to see your etsy shop, when do you think you will have it up and running? I just had to close mine down for a bit until I change my items, I guess taggie has a patent on their blankets. I would love to see the stuff you're going to sell.

Laura said...

Yay! I would buy a quilt from your etsy shop!!!!